- "Integrating co-benefits produced with water quality BMPs into credits markets: Conceptualization and experimental illustration for EPRI's Ohio River Basin Trading " published in Water Resources Research.
- EPRI hosted investor roundtable in NYC (1.1 MB)
- EPRI Wins U.S. Water Prize. Press Release (88 KB)
- October 2017 Project Update (1.4 MB)
- Ohio River Water Quality Trading Infographic (1.2 MB)
- Project registry video
Credits for Sale
Working with small farmers, our water quality credits protect watersheds by providing a science-based option for those seeking to mitigate supply chain impacts and meet personal environmental footprint goals as well as larger corporate targets and permit compliance obligations.
The credits align with various sustainability programs and disclosures, including GRI, CDP, United National Sustainable Development Goals, and CEO Water Mandate. Visit our collaborators at First Climate to conveniently purchase between 1 and 100,000 credits today!
Press Release May 29, 2019 “EPRI and First Climate Bring Water Quality Credits to Environmental Stewardship Markets”
Hear about the collaboration between EPRI and First Climate to sell credits:
WEBCAST: Bringing Water Quality Credits to Environmental Stewardship Markets
Friday, June 14, 2019. 11:00 am | Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00) | 1 hr
Speakers: Jessica Fox (EPRI) and Jacob Bourgeois (First Climate)
After your registration request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.